Continual improvement is all about engaging, empowering all organization members in actively improving their workplace and work processes every day, in order to achieve sustainable success beyond historical norms and what is even thought possible…
Creating a culture of improvement requires the support and involvement of a special group of individuals, those who have influence &/or responsibilities for team outputs – Your Leaders.
Education may be grouped or received individually.
- Leaders – Essentials for Leading a Culture of Improvement
- Project Leaders – Essentials for Leading a Culture of Improvement
Goal is to provide your leaders the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead the improvement cultural transformation
- Understand their critical role in improvement
- Provide the resources
- Can tailor the improvement transformation messages and actions
- Prepared to involve all organization members