Accomplish more faster and easier with the 5S process. Join to gain the training, templates, and immediate practice on your own process.
March 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 1:00 PM-5:00 PM EST
Training Agenda + 2 hours of 1-1 application assistance:
- The WHAT, WHY and HOW of 5S; Overview of method, when to use it, how to identify opportunities; Q&A, starting project selection.
- The role of a Continual Improvement Champion in leading the method.
- How to lead a team through 5S in a physical environment; a) Confirming and Preparing the team, b) Seeing how to perform each step: Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, c) Classroom Simulation: Doing a 5S and getting feedback.
- Showing how to lead a team through 5S in an office/information environment; a) Seeing how to perform each step; Differences in approach and techniques from a physical environment, b) Classroom Simulation: Doing a 5S and getting feedback.
- Preparing for application.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge and experience in continual quality improvement. Bring a scenario to immediately practice and apply the 5S process.
More information: 5S course description
Also available: On-site with the team – 2-Day On-site 5S event, with coach as co-lead for real, immediate application and benefit creation. AND 5S certification, following completion of a 5S event.
Price: $995. (Typical 5S events create >=20% improvement in productivity. Where else can you gain productivity this quickly? A great return on your investment!)
The zoom invites will be shared after registration.