Do all members of your organization have broad knowledge of value and waste? Are they able to see opportunities?
Does everyone have a standard skill set that enables them to work as a team and solve daily work process problems?
Do you have skilled Continual Improvement practitioner(s) that can select the right method for the right opportunity?
Do you effectively and efficiently use the methods to identify, test, learn, and install solutions?
We teach and coach reliable and systematic approaches (Blended model of Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and
Team performance methods) that engage team members to increase effectiveness and efficiency of products and services; solving the challenges of, growth, customer satisfaction, cost reduction, building of capabilities.
- Affirmatively adding value for customers
- Find and eliminate waste in micro and macro processes
- Build team based performance
- Share and re-use knowledge
- Create a information/data-based problem solving culture
- Create measurable results
See our Training Courses by Method here.
Education, Application, Certification:
- Participating in a Culture of Improvement (Everyone) – Introduction and engagement in improvement activities
- Creating a Culture of Improvement (Improvement Champions)
- Foundational skills (Communication, Process Mapping, Problem Solving, Project Management)
- and Specific improvement methods such as Kaizen, 5S, Mistake Proofing, Value Engineering, Total Productive Maintenance
- Leading a Culture of Improvement – (Leadership roles)
- Coaching others to enable them to do it
- Personally leading the application of methods