Walking the Walk and Talking the Talk
How do you create a step change in the amount of positive improvement and measurable results?
AHB is on their continual quality improvement (CQI) journey with September and October activities. See full roadmap.
Step 1: Educate everyone in the basics
- Introduction to Improvement: “Seeing the Possible” – Overview of improvement with hands on simulation of running an organization, seeing the changes that are possible and receiving a basic understanding of CQI techniques
- Individual Contributor – Essentials for Participating in a Culture of Improvement for hands-on training to identify, evaluate, and implement individual or small team workplace and work process improvements
Step 2: Educate leaders in their role in creating a culture of improvement
- Leading an Improvement Culture – Provide understanding of the role of Leaders in a high performing culture of improvement and practice applying role, leading-supporting behaviors, and CQI methods.
What is next?
- Kaizen and foundational continual improvement training and application with 2 Kaizen events
- Strategic, annual improvement, and project planning
- Creating a step change in the amount of positive improvement and measurable results…
Continual Impact LLC