Come learn, practice, and gain methods and techniques to effectively facilitate teams.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently evaluate data to better understand a problem.
Training and coaching spans from basic statistics through Six Sigma.
Develop knowledge and skills to understand the concepts of change, identify techniques to help and begin apply techniques to your change.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently design a new product or process.
Are you seeking to create an organization culture where everyone is actively solving problems and improving the organization’s outcomes and performance every day? In this training, you will learn the organizational elements needed to be in place to create this culture, complete your organization’s diagnosis, learn how to apply the diagnosis results in your annual improvement plans, and how to help teams effectively achieve the plans.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently assist teams in using Kanbans and visual controls to pull products or information through a process so that it Flows one unit at a time (or minimum batch size), at a formulated and balanced rate; without wait time, queue time, or other delays.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently assist teams in using Failure Mode Effect Analysis to identify and anticipate potential failures of a product or process and their effects, in order to address them before they happen.
Develop knowledge and skills in foundational continual improvement methods such as Active Communication Skills, Goal Setting, Gathering Practical Knowledge, Measurement.
Creating a high-performing work environment where all team members are engaged in solving problems, improving customer satisfaction and your bottom line requires the engagement of everyone. This program focuses on one critical role, Champions. Champions in the organization will learn and develop knowledge and skills to begin creating this environment and lead individuals and teams to higher performance.
Participants will develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently facilitate the improvement cycle within a Kaizen event including the confirming and preparing the scope and team; performing the Kaizen event; and institutionalizing the improvements. Participants will learn and apply ~ 40 improvement, change, and project management job aids and methods learned and practiced during all the training courses.
Participants will develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently facilitate the organization’s annual improvement plan. The course includes evaluating organization data & information (Customer, Organization, Work Processes, Culture, Learnings); creating the Improvement Plan; cascading the plans to project teams; confirming the projects will achieve the goals; and establishing a Leadership team structure to guide the projects in testing, learning, and installing improvements.
Understanding principles of improvement, identifying waste and value, and provide the approaches and templates for effective problem solving
- Setting an improvement goal with measures of success
- Understanding the current state to gather data and information
- Performing root cause analysis
- Understanding how to effectively test and install solutions
- Establishing plans to implement actions/solutions
- Understand and identify the concepts of improvement (Waste/Value, Improvement Methods, and some examples of their use)
- Appreciate the degree of change and benefits that are truly possible when adopting improvements
- Prepare for additional improvement training and participation in activities such as improvement events
Innovation can be transforming – It can create sizable results for customers and stakeholders and even fun for the team! Unfortunately, a significant number of innovation attempts fail (rates of failure are reported by multiple sources from 30% to 80%). Fortunately, lessons have been learned from the success and failures for others to benefit. This course focuses on the Innovation process and the utilization of improvement methods to create new and innovative products, services, and processes.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently facilitate the improvement cycle within a kaizen event including the confirming and preparing the scope and team; performing the kaizen event; and institutionalizing the improvements. Participants will learn and apply ~ 40 improvement, change, and project management job aids and techniques.
Tired of working 6 months, 9 months, a year to see the benefits of solving a work process problem? Want an information-based improvement method that steps you through all phases of the improvement cycle? How about engaging and energizing your work teams? This “Kaizen* Event Skills and Process” course teaches the process and techniques to involve the team in solving problems and implementing solutions often within one week!
Provide understanding of the role of Leaders in a high performing culture of improvement
- Create a picture of a culture of improvement
- Understand the importance of People in a culture of improvement
- Understand the structure and resources needed
- Understand the behaviors that support and enable the culture
Creating a high-performing work environment where human errors and defects are not accepted. Instead errors and defects are identified, and work processes redesigned to control and minimize the occurrence and effects of human error. This course will help develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently facilitate the systematic Mistake Proofing approach to prevent defects associated with “human error” and avoid the costs resulting from those defects
PHAB Accreditation / Re-accreditation Help & Support
We provide individual and communities of HDs with accreditation and re-accreditation support – here are a few approaches
- “Promoting high performance using QI & Accreditation“
- 5 hour workshop focused on creating foundation of accreditation: how it all fits together to create high performance 1. Quality Improvement – what, how, and why, benefits 2. Decomposition of accreditation domains
- Read more: QI-Accred Introduction
- Program “Implementing and Getting the Value of Accreditation”
- 3 modules of community training
- Module 1 – Creating the foundation of accreditation and Quality Improvement (QI)
- Module 2 – QI Planning
- Module 3 – Performance Management
- One-on-one coaching time between each module
- Read more: QI-Accred Program
- 3 modules of community training
- Workshops “Progress Accreditation Domains & Standards Together”
- Domain std by std (or sub-standard) – based on gaps/needs
- Facilitate HD community workshops 4 hours – 1 day – 2 days per
- Collectively work through the standard and needed examples/outcome including definitions, structure, sharing references/examples/templates, actions
- E.g.: Domain 9, Std 9.1.4 Customer feedback systems, actions, results; Domain 8, std 8.2 WFD plan; Domain 5, std 5.2 Strategic plan….
- Read more: QI-Accred Workshops
Participants will develop knowledge and skills in using data and information to understand problem’s causes and effects and identify solutions that prevent problems from reoccurring.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently install improvements so that you receive the expected results.
Education and classroom practice is focused on the process mapping methods (Value Stream Mapping, Sub Process Mapping, Information Circles) and analyzing the value and waste of the work process.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently develop a new product and its work processes with minimal waste. This method builds upon and uses many techniques, including process mapping, flow, kanbans, design for excellance.
Develop knowledge and skills of lead improvement projects teams effectively and efficiently through the improvement cycle. Training modules and application include Active Communication, Managing Change, Goal Setting and Measures, and the Improvement Cycle.
Develop knowledge and skills of improvement projects teams to effectively and efficiently through the improvement cycle.
Develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of supervisors (anyone with direct employee responsibilities); learn, practice, and apply techniques, methods and knowledge to create high performing work teams.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently assist teams in evaluating themselves and the techniques to aid the team in improving working relationships and results.
Develop knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently evaluate and challenge the value of every aspect in a product. Value Engineering seeks to eliminate the “More Than Needed” form of waste.
This 2 1/2 hour course teaches participants how to effectively communicate (either in verbal or written form), create a more positive working relationship with peers, and decrease the waste of rework because we did not truly understand each other.